Management and Program Analyst
· Serves as a technical advisor for district and headquarters reviews.
· Develops guidelines and procedures for the purpose of monitoring the efficiency and effectiveness of business processes in support of the Headquarters Internal Review Program (HIRP) and develops test plans with detailed methodologies to monitor and validate the effectiveness and efficiency of programs.
· Ensures that District or Division management is formally briefed on any exceptions noted during the review, and recommends corrective actions.
· Serves as the technical expert for complex and sensitive internal investigations, audit questions or issues regarding Financial Management and Procurement.
· Provides guidance and assistance to USMS management officials on statutory, policy and procedural issues relating to program areas defines problem areas and develop strategies for meeting and/or developing regulations and policy requirements.
TIME-IN-GRADE REQUIREMENTS: Merit promotion applicants must meet applicable time-in-grade requirements to be considered eligible. One year at the GS-12 is required to meet the time-in-grade requirements for the GS-13. (Must submit your SF-50 that shows Time-in-Grade eligibility and reflects your title, series, and grade. No award SF-50 will be accepted).
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: To be considered minimally qualified for this position, you must demonstrate that you have the required specialized experience for the respective grade level(s) in which you are applying: Applicants must have a least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-12 grade level in federal service which demonstrates: 1) Experience analyzing policies and procedures in or to provide guidance to agency officials: 2) Experience conducting compliance reviews; 3) Experience communicating organization procedural/policy changes through effective oral and written communication.
IN DESCRIBING YOUR EXPERIENCE, PLEASE BE CLEAR AND SPECIFIC. WE MAY NOT MAKE ASSUMPTIONS REGARDING YOUR EXPERIENCE. If your resume does not support your questionnaire answers, we will not allow credit for your response(s).
All qualifications requirements for this position must be met within 30 days of the closing date of this announcement.
The Department of Justice offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes, in part, paid vacation; sick leave; holidays; telework; life insurance; health benefits; and participation in the Federal Employees Retirement System. This link provides an overview of the benefits currently offered to Federal employees: https://help.usajobs.gov/index.php/Main_Page.
Please review the descriptions of the specialty codes listed in the online questionnaire in order to determine how you would like to be considered for this position. You may make more than one selection as applicable. You will only be considered under the options you have selected, so please choose carefully
Note: Multiple selections may be made from this announcement.