Management Analyst, GS-0343-09, 17-121T
This position is located at the 162nd Wing, Tucson, AZ, in the production analysis function of a National Guard Logistics Division. Its purpose is to analyze maintenance systems and data and present results to management. Incumbent controls and maintains the Management Information System (MIS). Develops factors to measure and predict capabilities of maintenance manpower, equipment, and facilities. Controls, develops, and coordinates maintenance data systems and requirements. Work involves developing, analyzing, evaluating, advising, or improving the effectiveness of work methods and procedures, organizations, manpower utilization, distribution of work assignments, management controls, and similar functions of management
APPOINTMENT FACTORS :This position is the Federal/Excepted Civil Service and is open to current members and those eligible for membership in the Arizona Air National Guard. Individual selected will receive an Indefinite Appointment
and may be converted to permanent based on availability of funds or position no longer being encumbered
Prior to appointment into this position, selectee must be a current member of the Arizona Air National Guard and be able to qualify for the following AFSC : 2R0X1
Max Military Grade: E5
NOTE: This position is subject to rotating or night shift work.
NOTE: Current 162WG Maintenance Group members who hold the 2R0X1 career field will be placed in a military position commensurate with current rank. All other applicants outside of the career field who apply at a higher grade then advertised will be demoted
Acceptance of a Federal Excepted technician position of over 179 days in length will cause termination from the Selected Reserve Incentive Program (BONUS). Individual selected will be required to take a pre-employment medical screening which will be paid for by the Agency.
Permanent Change of Station (PCS) funds are not available for this position.
QUALIFICATION: Management Analyst, GS-0343-09, E1-E5
Specialized Experience: Must have at least 24 months experience which provided a detailed knowledge of the National Guard organizational structures, functions, procedures and techniques. Experience analyzing and interpreting policies and the procedures of higher headquarters/management as to applicability to current policies. Experience presenting and discussing complex matters in a clear and convincing manner. Experience in communicating with people from various backgrounds and circumstances.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESSFUL PERFORMANCE IN THIS POSITION:
1. Knowledge of maintenance management, MIS and reporting procedures.
2. Ability to organize, plan and accomplish duties and responsibilities independently.
3. Ability to develop automated management retrieval products and advise maintenance supervision on automated information usage.
4. Knowledge of analyzing deficiencies in areas such as material consumption and training, workload, scheduling, management and maintenance resources use.
Candidate must be a citizen of the United States
Direct Deposit of pay is mandatory.
Known Promotion Potential: None
For this job announcement the following documents are REQUIRED and must be COMPLETED WITH SIGNATURES:
*FAILURE TO COMPLETE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS IS AN AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFIER*
· Resume or Optional Form 612
· Optional Form 306, declaration for Federal Employment (WITH SIGNATURE)
· AZNG Form 335-2-R (Knowledge, Skill and Ability Supplement) or substantiating document that contains the listed KSA's in this announcement with your relevant experiences.
Additional Supporting Documentation: Report of Individual Personnel (RIP), other documentation that shows AFSC/ASVAB/Rank qualifications etc. (Optional but recommended)
Please click on the link below to review the TOP REASONS FOR DISQUALIFICATION
You may download the required forms from the Arizona National Guard Human Resources website at https://dema.az.gov/careers/azng-human-resources/jobs-technician. After you have completed the form, please submit using the upload instructions above listed above Option A.
To submit the documents requested follow the options listed above. Your resume, curriculum vitae, the Optional Application for Federal Employment (OF 612), or any other written format you choose to describe your job-related qualifications can be submitted electronically using the document upload process or fax. Please ensure that your resume contains your full name, address, phone and at least your last four digits of your social security number.
The Federal government offers a number of exceptional benefits to its employees. This link provides an overview of the benefits currently offered to Federal Employees: https://help.usajobs.gov/index.php/pay_and_Benefits
This link provides an overview of the benefits currently offered to Federal Employees: http://www.usajobs.gov/El/benefits.asp
1. If you are a current excepted service Federal employee or former Federal employee who has reinstatement eligibility, you must submit a copy of your latest SF-50 "Notification of Personnel Action" and/or a copy of the SF-50 that reflects excepted service tenure, or you will not be considered under the merit promotion process. Also, you should submit your most recent performance appraisal.
2. All qualification requirements must be met prior to the closing date of this announcement. Additional information on the qualification requirements is outlined in the OPM Qualifications Standards Handbook of General Schedule Positions. It is available for your review in our office, in other Federal agency personnel offices, and on OPM's web site at http://www.opm.gov/qualifications .
3. Please do not fax/email any applications or resumes to the Arizona National Guard Human Resource Office. You must apply on-line or fax your application to the fax number listed on this announcement with the prescribed Cover Letter.
|12/05/16||LEAD PROGRAM ANALYST||Department of the Army, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers||Kennewick, Washington|
|11/14/16||PROGRAM MANAGER||Department of the Navy, Naval Education and Training Command||Camp Pendleton, California|
|01/02/17||Management and Program Analyst||Department Of Justice, U.S. Marshals Service||Arlington, Virginia|
|03/02/17||Programmer/Analyst||Judicial Branch, U.S. Courts||Rockford, Illinois|
|03/02/17||Programmer/Analyst||Judicial Branch, U.S. Courts||Chicago, Illinois|